- June 24, 2018|11:00am – 12:30pm
Family discipleship exists to equip parents to be the primary disciple-makers of their kids. We’re really excited to launch a family baptism class. The goal of this class is to equip you the parent to determine sincere faith in your kids and to help them know if they are ready to be baptized.
If you’ve ever asked questions like:
- How do I know if my child really loves Jesus?
- When is my child ready to be baptized?
- What does faith look like for a 6,9 or 12 year old?
- What does it mean for my child to become a follower of Jesus?
- How do I share the gospel with my kids?
This class is for you. We are really looking forward to equipping you to share your faith with your kids and walk with them into this incredible milestone of baptism, because above all - parents are pastors.